Returns & Exchanges
We always want to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help!
Returns - Canada
If you're local (Regina, SK): Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return for an exchange or full refund. Return requests must be made within 14 days of receiving your order.
If your order was shipped to you: Contact email@example.com with your order number to receive a return confirmation and we’ll take you through the return process. Returns are accepted for exchange, store credit or refund. Return requests must be made within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be returned new, unused and in original packaging with all tags still attached. Returns that are missing tags or that are damaged will not be processed and will not be returned to the sender.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and we are not responsible for the cost of return shipping. Any amounts refunded by FORT home supply co. will not include the cost of shipping.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a proper shipping address is provided when placing an order. Items returned to sender due to improper or incomplete address will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for damages, delays, lost parcels and/or additional charges incurred by Canada Post or FedEx during shipping. However, if you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us and we would love to work with you to help satisfy your needs.
- All jewelry and discounted items are final sale.
Returns – International
All international sales are final and do not qualify for return for refund.