These artisan-woven hand towels are made using the ancient and unparalleled Turkish textile traditions. They are sure to elevate any kitchen, bathroom, or picnic spread! Although most commonly used as hand towels in the kitchen or bathroom, they may also be used as placemats or napkins to help create the perfect tablescape. Not to mention, they make great gifts for cooks, bakers and kitchen-based creators alike!
- Made with 100% natural Turkish Cotton.
- Durable, easy care, gets softer with use, made to last.
- Travel and storage-friendly. Compact and lightweight.
- Ultra-soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable.
- For care instructions, click here.
- Artisan Made, Fair Trade, Carbon Neutral (2 trees planted per purchase) and Ethically Sourced.
Interior Styling Photos and Reel by: Carly @yourmoodroom
- 19.6” W x 29.9” L
- Machine Washable and Dryable
Add this item to your gift registry at MyRegistry.com